This year at DefCon 23, we had llama-tipping badges! The first ever Digital llama-tipping badge! There was some assembly required. Here is the parts list that pdx6 and I used for our soldering stations that worked out great! All of these are items available on Amazon.com for easy ordering. Also suggested is a lighted magnifying glass device if you think you may need one. Although, if your eyes are decent, you should be able to do it without one.
- $6 - Miniatronics Corp 1065002 Rosin Paste Flux 2 oz
- $18 - MG Chemicals 413B Heavy Duty Flux Remover, 425g (15 Oz) Aerosol Can
Here are some additional parts suggestions:
- $15 - High Quality Universal 900M Soldering Tip Set 21pcs for Hakko,Quick,Aoyue Tools
- $5 - Desoldering Vacuum Pump "Solder Sucker" Solder Removal Tool
- $10 - MG Chemicals 400-NS Series #2 No Clean Super Wick Desoldering Braid, 0.05" Width x 5' Length
- $25 - Hawk Reading Lamp, Illumination Magnifier Glass with 5x and 10x Zoom